It’s been well over a year since my last Random Thoughts posts, but I wanted to check in about a few things.
1. I’ve written a free PDF called 21 Practical Ways to Improve Your Training Today that you can get when you enter your name and e-mail address and sign up for my newsletter. I’ve been bad about updating my newsletter, but I’m going to try to be better and make it a good resource to share training tips and let you know what I’m up to.
The title is pretty self-explanatory so I bet you can guess what it’s about, but I think/hope you’ll find it helpful.
For those of you that already subscribe to my newsletter, I’ll just attach the PDF to the next newsletter I send out so you can read it if you want.
If you like the PDF, I’d appreciate if you’d let your friends though and help spread the word.
2. I made a few small changes to my website to help make it better, including:
-an Online Coaching tab. I’ve never really advertised my online coaching program, so not surprisingly, a lot of people don’t know I do online coaching. You’d think I would’ve rectified that by now, but apparently I’m a little bit of an idiot
In any case, better late than never. I do offer online coaching, so if you’re interested, let me know!
– a Testimonials tab. I must say it was quite humbling to receive such great testimonials from some of the people I respect most in the industry and people that have been great mentors and friends to me.
– the About tab is still blank because I think the idea of writing about myself is so lame, but I hope to fill this out at some point…maybe. No promises though, because like I said, I think it’s lame.
3. I’ve had two new articles go up on T-Nation in the last two weeks that I think you’ll dig.
Finish the week strong, and have a great weekend!